Donnerstag, 23. Dezember 2010

Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday Season!

Hi all,

also from my side Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season. I hope you will have some time to take a deep breath, enjoy the time with your family and your close friends.

And - very important to me - my deepest thanks to all people who directly and indirectly supported us to turn LibreOffice into reality. Starting from the developers turning ideas into code, to the people who helped me to "survive" this year by easing my day life :-)

Well, and you may notice that I've disrespected the branding guidelines to make up a small present for you ... ;-)


Some special regards to the OpenOffice.org User Experience team located at Oracle in Hamburg - during the last years, I've usually spend a day or two in January to visit them. This year, I miss the time ... and thus a great opportunity to see them :-(

Cheers,
Christoph

Keine Kommentare: